You are here:
Best Best & Krieger publishes this blog as a service to our clients and friends for informational purposes only.
3. In some jurisdictions this website, or portion of this website, may be considered attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation. Any results portrayed here were dependent on the facts of the particular matters and the results will differ if based on different facts. Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed on this website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon written information about our qualifications and experience. Best Best & Krieger has endeavored in good faith to comply with all known legal and ethical requirements in compiling this blog/website.
The information on this blog/website is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal advice or opinions. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS BLOG/WEBSITE. Unsolicited information sent to Best Best & Krieger by individuals who are not clients of the firm is not subject to any duty of confidentiality. Please do not send information via this blog/website that is confidential or secret. Best Best & Krieger and you must agree that there is an attorney-client relationship. Until such a relationship exists, Best Best & Krieger will assume that any information you send us is not confidential and cannot be held accountable for the security and privacy of such information.
4. The opinions expressed in this blog/website are the opinions of the individual author(s) and may not reflect the opinions of the firm, any individual attorney, or the firm’s clients.
5. If you communicate with Best Best & Krieger by e-mail in connection with a matter for which the firm already represents you, please remember that e-mail is not fully secure. Unless other arrangements have been made specifically, you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages without taking the step of ensuring the security of such messages.
6. This blog/website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. They are not intended to state or imply that Best Best & Krieger sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in such links. If you use these links, you do so at your own risk.
7. Best Best & Krieger attempts to ensure the information it provides in this blog/website is accurate and current. However, notwithstanding these efforts, the blog/website may occasionally contain information that is not complete or up to date. The firm makes no representation as to accuracy of any information on this site.
8. Your use of this blog/website and its information is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with the blog/website and/or the information, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this blog/website.
9. The information and materials Best Best & Krieger provides in this blog/website may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws. Best Best & Krieger reserves all rights in these materials and information.
10. By providing any comments or information on this blog/website, you represent that you have all the right to the content you provide and that the content you provide will not cause damage or injury to any person or entity.
11. By providing any comments or information on this blog/website, you grant Best Best & Krieger a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, adapt, translate, archive, store, and create derivative works from your information, in any form, format, or medium, of any kind now known or later developed. You acknowledge valuable consideration in using this site, and further acknowledge that no additional compensation is necessary for granting all the rights described in this paragraph to Best Best & Krieger.
13. Best Best & Krieger cannot and does not monitor or manage information and comments posted by users of this blog/website, and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of comments and information posted by users of the blog/website. You are solely responsible for the content of comments and information you provide.
14. You should use your good judgment when posting comments or information on this blog/website. You must also refrain from posting the following on this blog/website:
- Content that violates third party copyrights or other intellectual property rights;
- Content that is defamatory, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair threatening, disparaging, false, or contains unsubstantiated claims;
- Content that violates the privacy rights of any third party;
- Content that is vulgar, profane, abusive, racist, hateful, or in poor taste;
- Content that consists of an inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- Content that is discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability;
- Content that violated or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- Content that is meant to stalk or harass third parties.
15. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: THIS SITE AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND Best Best & Krieger DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. Best Best & Krieger MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS Best Best & Krieger HAS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
16. Best Best & Krieger WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES. FURTHER, Best Best & Krieger WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
17. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF A PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR ANY OTHER MATTER, THEN SUCH PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL NOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
This blog is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed by reading it. You should not act or rely on any information in this blog without first seeking the advice of an attorney. This may be considered attorney advertising in some states. Please see full social media disclaimer below.
Social Media Disclaimer
The materials on this social media site are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be current, complete, and up-to-date and should in no way be taken as an indication of future results. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. The information on this social media site is offered only for general informational and educational purposes. It is not offered as and does not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely on any information contained in this social media site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.
In some jurisdictions, portions of this social media site may be considered advertising. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon written information about qualifications and experience. The author(s) of this social media site and Best Best & Krieger have endeavored to comply with legal and ethical requirements in compiling this social media site. The author(s) and Best Best & Krieger do not desire to represent clients based upon their review of any portions of this social media site that do not comply with legal or ethical requirements.
If you contact us through this social media site or otherwise in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The transmission of a request for information does not create an attorney-client relationship, and you should not send us via this social media site or email any information or communication through this social media site or email may not be secure. Your communication through this social media site may not be private, and there is a risk that your email communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiver of attorney-client privilege or work product privileges that may attach to your communication.
This social media site may contain hyperlinks to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest and are not intended to state or imply that the author(s) or Best Best & Krieger sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.